Thursday, September 6, 2012

23 1/2 Hours

Today was a tough day to get out of bed. I've been starting my day by going to the gym and the exertions of exercising seem to be rekindling the bronchitis I was battling for 6+ weeks over the summer. This morning I had to quit after only thirty minutes because the coughing started up again.

The 30 minute session reminded me of a video I saw about 3 months ago. I can accept that the limited workout is sufficient for today when I keep the video in mind.

Check it out.






Tomorrow is another day and I'll see how long I can go then. The lungs have to clear up at some point. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

"You're not obligated to win. 
You're obligated to do the best you can
every day."
~  Marian Wright Edelman 

No comments:

Post a Comment