Thursday, February 9, 2012

Darkness and Hope

How's my mental health today?

I'm processing.

Last night I watched Michael Landsberg's documentary Darkness and Hope: Depression, Sports and Me on TSN2. It had been on  TSN earlier in the evening but we had dinner guests at that time. I watched the show before going to bed.

If you want to hear familiar, famous sports figures talk openly about their experience with depression, watch this show. It will be broadcast again on Sunday, February 12 at 2 p.m. on CTV.

I don't have much to say today. Landsberg, Stephane Richer, Darryl Strawberry, Clara Hughes, Rowdy Roddy Piper said it all last night.

Check out:

http://shows.ctv.ca/BellLetsTalk/article/Michael-Landsberg-and-Sports-Heroes-say-Lets-Talk-about-Battling-Depression#c_0

It's worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment