Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF

How's my mental health today?

It's Friday! End of a challenging week. I hope it'll be a low-key weekend - I need more rest to catch up on the sleep I didn't get throughout the week.

Yesterday was a day to regroup. After the frustrations of the first 3 days of the week, I needed to rest. I was so tired I fell asleep on the massage table, even when the therapist was doing some deep muscle work.

Although I needed to ascertain whether or not I had solved the first issues of the week - namely successfully digitizing some music, I decided it was important to give myself a break from frustrations.

It was a good day to catch up on some of the planned reading that I had fallen behind on. And if I fell asleep while reading - no big deal as long as I didn't drop a hard cover book on my face.

Today I have a coffee meeting scheduled in the morning and then I'll get back at digitizing  music. I anticipate better success than this past Monday.

Enjoy the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment