I feel good - tired, but good.
Heidi may have figured out the cause of my exhaustion. My doc had put me on a heavy vitamin program including a large dose of Vitamin D. Heidi went to the Internet this morning and looked up Vitamin D toxicity. It seems that side-effects of the accumulation of vitamin D in my body may be causing my exhaustion as well as the dry mouth and metallic taste I have been dealing with for several weeks.
I won't be taking anymore of that vitamin for a while.
Medication side-effects are an issue for me (and many others). Over the last 22 years I have experienced a small list of medication side-effects:
- Kidney and bladder shutdown.
- Interfered with my sexual function.
- Anxiety sky-rocketed.
- Caused more difficulty in sleeping.
- Blank periods in my memory.
- Double vision.
- Deterioration of eyesight.
- Parkinson's type symptoms.
- Extreme sensitivity to sunlight and heat.
- Non-stop hunger.
- An anti-depressant that worked well for me was removed from the market when it was discovered that it could cause fatal liver problems.
I found a website that lists many anti-medication quotes, and though I find they are quite extreme, they make for interesting reading. See: http://www.whale.to/v/quotes2.html
"The person who takes medicine must recover twice,
once from the disease and once from the medicine."
~~ William Osler, M.D.