Thursday, March 29, 2012

A New Challenge


How’s my mental health today?

I’m not sure.  It’s the morning after our first workout at the Reh-Fit Centre.  I got up early to lead Heidi through the functional fitness routine we had started to do six years ago. The stretches should help us bounce back from yesterday’s exertions – I hope. One thing I need to do is get some rest today. The lack of a good, long, deep sleep is wearing on me so I'm going to keep it very short  today.

Yesterday I noticed a friend had posted a new challenge on her Blog for the month of April.  The challenge is to post every day except Sundays during this month.  And to up the bar you need to blog thematically from A to Z.  Starting April First with a topic themed on something starting with the letter A, then on April second another topic with the letter B, and so on until April thirtieth when you finish with a theme beginning with the letter Z

That could be interesting; I‘m going to give it a shot. My mind is already churning with some ideas. The fun part for me will be connecting these alphabetic themes to my daily mental health question. 


“Challenges make you discover things about yourself
that you never really knew. They're what make the instrument stretch
-what make you go beyond the norm.”
~~ Source: Unknown


2 comments:

  1. You are going to try it! Awesome! I've already started working on some of mine... :) Should be fun! I look forward to seeing what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will enjoy it. It is great for the mind and at the same time it really pushes one to get creative :)

    ReplyDelete